November Workshop 2019
How to get your business found online.
Cheryl Luzet will help you understand what Google is looking for, so that you can boost your ranking, attract traffic to your website and get found online.
Takes place at;
The White Rooms, St Albans, AL1 1NG
Takes place on;
Wednesday 13th November 2019
Cheryl Luzet set up her digital marketing agency, Wagada, when her second child was 9 months old as a way to earn a living whilst working flexibly. Wagada works with its clients to help them to get more customers through raising awareness and boosting visibility online. Search engine optimisation is a big part of the work that Wagada does for its clients and Cheryl has been working in the industry for 15 years.
This seminar will help you understand what Google is looking for, so that you can boost your ranking, attract traffic to your website and get found online.
You will learn how to:
- Think about the intent of your customers as a starting point for researching keywords
- Identify niche keywords that will give you a competitive advantage
- Impress Google with your optimised content
- Use blogging as a way of bringing more traffic
- Boost the authority of your website to make ranking easier.